Château de Mille is open every day from 8.30am to midday and from 2.00pm to 7.00pm. Wine tastings and sales in the cellar.
Château de Mille has been in the Pinatel family since 1845.
The castle has many secrets. Historians who have undertaken excavations in the region have never found anything in the archives. Most of the castles around the Apt region are no more than ruins. Thanks to Mr. Bernard Pinatel some of the castle’s secrets have been revealed. According to his findings, the name of the castle almost certainly comes from the former owners, the Milon family, in 1256. During the revolution Château de Mille was not declared national property.